Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is Upon Us....

It's finally warm... which helps the fact that I've slept only three 2 hour increments since Saturday night.

But I have a top 5:

1. LYNNE TYE! Shout out to getting published! (See the press release + article.)

2. A Funny Article on Bitch Classification.

3. Ridonk is competing at ROXY on Saturday! lol... should be fun times to say the least.

4. I've decided to accept ADL. (I have until before Spring Break to make the final decision and sign the offer.) Looks like I'll be in Boston officially next year though. Starting anew... in the same city. lol.

5. I <3 my DT dance. It's my first one by myself... but it's like my baby! I am determined to make it good!


Anyways... that's the current top 5!

Everyone come to Footwork 2010 on April 2nd!!

1 comment:

  1. jason! i only just saw your shout out!

    LOVE YOU BOOOOO

    ReplyDelete