Monday, January 31, 2011

'Daydreamer' - Adele



I am a daydreamer... always aspiring... rarely appeased... disheartened by my lack of excellence...

This is true in most aspects of my life: my career, my dancing, my relationships...

The past month of work + ABDC tryouts + consistent wandering eyes has made me realize that I have no idea what I want.

Actually no, that is false.

I want everything.

Though it seems as though I will never be satisfied, and will forever remain just a daydreamer... at least until I find that one thing that makes me forget about everything else... that one career, hobby, individual that makes everything else seem unimportant.

Le Sigh. Keone and Mariel, this is most beautifully staged dance I've ever seen.

Breathtaking.

(PS. So much <3love<3 to Potter7.)

No comments:

Post a Comment