Wednesday, June 2, 2010

'can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars...',

airplanes.

i dunno why this song is what is keeping me sane right now. i love the hook so much. perfect choice of lyrics/singer/everything.

check it.

anyways, let's recap.

1. Philly for Impact.






It's always humbling/motivating to see kids passionate about school and learning. I miss those years of my life.


2. I'm 22.

*insert sarcastic yay here.*


3. Sky Diving.

:)



...the pictures + video speak for themselves... it was amazing.


4. Graduating.



I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm like just ready for it to be Saturday, and it all to be over.

I don't even really want to give my speech.

I think it's just a factor of me being like literally the last senior with ish to do. But I guess that's what I get for running for Class Council in the first place.


5. Summer 2010.



please, please come soon.

i've been waiting for you for forever.




see ya foolios. next time i post, i'll be staring across the room at my diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment