Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is a time for metamorphoses....


I don't know what it is about summertime, but every year, I tend to find as many ways as possible to improve my life.

I'm excited to see the fruit of this summer. Although many of the changes are internal and/or subtle, I am more excited than I have been in summers past to see where I end up.

A new pescatarian diet, new cardio-heavy exercise regimen, new surgically-enhanced eyesight, new apartment in Boston, new 'home' home in FL, a new challenging job ahead of me, and an improved approach to life....

Summer 2010 will be epic. No doubts about it.

PS. Speaking of changes, and moving on to new phases of life... Toy Story 3 could not have come at a better time. I actually am impressed by how much I related to Andy leaving his childhood behind him.

Sigh.. excited for more summer movies/concerts -> Eclipse, The Last Airbender, Taking Back Sunday... and more to come. :)

Not to mention new music:

2 comments:

  1. Home in FL, where in FL?
    And I'll come to your apartment warming party if you come to mine!
    Ummm you're so likable!

    Kthxbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know how lasik goes? where are you getting it done?

    ReplyDelete