Friday, March 29, 2013

Don't You Worry, Child.


So although my last post was a good read, I guess it didn't really count as a blog entry.

Although tests and such have been long over, life has remained fairly hectic in preparations for the next stages - which currently are kicking off with applying to grad schools this September.

This spring, I have decided to take it all on full force. One last 'hoorah'. I've been taking two online classes - a Statistics and Global Poverty class - as well as dancing for two teams, something I haven't done in ages. I have begin coordinating the volunteering I'd like to do at PaneraCares, as well as this local Homeless Youth Program. And finally, I have continued to pack on the weekend plans as if I have zero obligations; see: DC, NYC, two weeks in Asia, Miami for Ultra Music Festival [RIP.SHM] But I chose to wait for a reason. I'm going to take my time, and I'm going to do it right. It makes me pretty excited.

I do have to say that falling in love with my life all over again has seemed to have an affect on me - one which I cannot characterize as positive or negative, simply a change of demeanor.

But I must move forward.

Even though it's getting warmer out.

Even though all I want to do is chew a pack of gum, close my eyes, and bob my head to recordings of Ultra 2013.

It's my 25th birthday soon. (OMG) And I cannot let myself lose sight of the prize.

I cannot be distracted.


Don't you worry, don't you worry child...
See heaven's got a plan for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment