Friday, December 27, 2013

Reborn: New Beginnings


So maybe you've noticed, but it's been 9 months since my last blog. Though this was half purposeful, half the result of being my usual level of busy.

I decided to really kick into gear for the months leading up to my "re-birth" of sorts. I like to think of my time spent in Boston as comparable to a caterpillar consuming and growing as much as possible until it's finally time to enter the cocoon and emerge as something even bigger, even better than before. 

And as the year comes to a close, I am happy to say that it was all a success. :D

#StanfordGSBClassof2016

"Be still my heart cause it's freaking out... it's freaking out... right now..."

I will do my usual recap of the year and announcement of 2014 goals in the coming days. But I am happy to be back to blogger! <3 p="">
-J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment