Sunday, August 1, 2010

'Cosmic Love' - Florence and the Machine

I haven't updated in two weeks, because I really don't know what to say.

Life is decent.
Exceptional at times.

I've really been thinking a lot about those I care about, those I miss and wish I had more time to see, and those who I'm slowly forgetting.

Forgetting is such an interesting phenomenon.
It sucks, yet it really helps you filter out whats important to you.

..which I think I've slowly been figuring out more and more.

Now if only I could figure you out....




If you can wait til I get home...
...then I swear we can make this last.

2 comments:

  1. An update and a Florence + the Machine reference!!! Finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Tdubs!

    I miss u broseph.

    PS. The fact that you keep up with my blog is actually awesome.

    ReplyDelete