Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today's letter is the letter 'E' kids....

sometimes we put walls up not to keep people out,
but to see who cares enough to break them down...



Expectations.



either my assumptions are right,
and your expectations of me are too high...

or my paranoia is getting the best of me again,
and it's me who expects too much of you,
it's me who expects too much of your expectations,
it's me who expects too much of myself.

i was always taught to expect the best.



Emotions.



when did i get so emo again?
i guess once emo, always emo...

maybe it's the music i listen to.
i rediscovered Anberlin on my iPod this morning.

i love rediscovering music.


Evidence.



i can't seem to find it,
but it must exist somewhere.

im always looking for evidence.
evidence that im doing it right.

work.
dance.
love.
life.

....'it'.

whatever 'it' may be.

i just want some sort of proof that im doing it right.




sometimes we put walls up not to keep people out,
but to see who cares enough to break them down...





Today's letter is the letter 'E' kids.

...and I'm running on Empty

No comments:

Post a Comment