Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meet me at the icecream truck...

So here's to Summer 2010, the 'epic' summer of change.

I only have two more weeks left until I officially declare summer to be over. (Basically, once I'm moved into my new place and settled and such.)

It's crazy.

I can't really believe how much has happened this summer, and how much I've loved it all; New Friendships, New Outlooks, New Lifestyle Changes... :D

Though, I don't want the changes to end with the summer. I hope to stay on this route I'm on, because right now I love it.

On another note - This weekend was a blast! Loved every moment of it. Tho, it was lacking in the dance department. I def miss dance.

LOL, pls tell me why I find this hilarious... tho slightly inappropriate for YouTube:



Meet me at the ice cream truck...
...I'll buy you an ice cream.

(and that's all I'll say about that.)

Anyways...



Take Care amigos and amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment