Sunday, January 4, 2009

'Cus I was Romeo.... you were the Scarlet Letter..."

So... I'm obsessed with this song.... (but I hate the video...)



I also don't really like her too much... I feel like she's way to cookie cutter... 'give a pretty girl a guitar, and make her famous'.... though whatever... I guess I'm jealous of people without amazing voices getting to live the dream: Rihanna, Chris Brown, Britney.... Though it's ironic, cus I like overplay all of their songs....

Anyway... I'm back in Boston... blah... it's COLD.

...someone should buy me this to stay warm:

It's $139... which is overpriced... but it used to be $350 before it went on Clearance... sigh... I tried it on.. and fell in love.

I think I have to get it. o_0

On a lighter note, I start taking French tomorrow. I'm somewhat nervous. I was the same way when I first started Japanese.

For those who don't know: If I accomplish nothing else in life, I plan to be quadrilingual one day. English, Spanish, Japanese, and French. :)

Jason Scott.... A sick, quadrilingual dancer..... would be amazing.

So people have been asking me about this whole 'blogging' thing... and why bother doing it. And I dunno... I guess my response would be... "Why not?".... I want to remember my life. Blogging is like my own personal memoir, left behind for the world to understand who, what, where, and why I am... well... me?

So that's why I do it. That's the entire motivation behind blogging. That.. and to help me write my book one day... on life. lol.

"Marry me juliet, you'll never have to be alone... I love you and that's all I really know..."

Sigh.

Music is amazing.


1 comment: