Friday, January 23, 2009

The Taste of Ink.

So I always have those moments when I realize how much I miss Arizona.

My friends tell me I cling too much to feelings of nostalgia... but I can't help it.

So I find myself browsing YouTube and ITunes for songs/vids that remind me of high school.



Taking Back Sunday. Dashboard Confessional. The Used. Panic! @ the Disco. Halifax. Anberlin. Creed. Trina. Lil Wayne. Pitbull. (And countless others.)

Taco Bell. Dairy Queen. Authentic Mexican Restaurants.

Basketball. Student Council. Musicals. Laying Out at the Pool.

Homecomings. Proms. Assemblies.

Coconut Rum and Sprite. In-School Suspension (o_O).

MySpace. LiveJournal. Photobucket.

Dr. Pepper.... O, how I miss thee.

Sigh, high school was the ish. I can't wait to go back and visit this summer. It's been far too long.

1 comment:

  1. Arizona misses you too =( So glad to see you're still blogging and it looks as though all is well with Jason, which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete