Thursday, January 1, 2009

[A New Year]... and a fresh start...

So it's the year two thousand nine..... and i decided to return to blogging. 0_0

I don't know really where this will end up... or who will read it... or even how long it'll last. (Given that I'm probably way to busy for one of these.) But here goes nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha.. like the emo pic?.. me too.

So yeh... it's New Year's Day... already. 2008 flew by. I definitely didn't have an eventful New Year this year. I wasn't in the mood. I did talk to a couple of potential love interests: one was someone I had a crush on in high school. It's funny how the tides have turned. The other someone I met online. haha... I'm a loser. I know.

In either case... distance is the greatest issue. Thus, I don't foresee anything happening.

In other news, I go back up to Boston tomorrow morning. Home was nice, but I've realized how independent I've become:

1. In the past 4 months, I took over paying for everything: school, my car, food, everything.
2. I NEVER ask for money. I guess I never really did. But now, it's not offered to me either.
3. I spent more on my mom for Christmas, than she did on me.... which was weird.

I've also decided, I'm a work-a-holic:

I've spent most of break working at Abercrombie.... I think I'm going to quit.

My goal is to take the three jobs down to one next semester. So school won't dominate me.

Anyway... so I guess the entire point of this blog entry was to maintain progress on my New Year's Resolutions:

1. to get in shape.
2. to go on a date.
3. to go to church.


.....though... if you know anything about me.. and my lack of freetime... all of these seem like a lost cause. but it's worth a try.

sigh.

happy new year!
check back again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment