Monday, January 19, 2009

Je m'appelle....

Damn. So it's been a bit.

Here's a quick update:

1. Classes are blah.
2. Boston is F-ing COLD
3. Since my last blog, I'm already halfway done with French 1!
4. I dunno what I'm doing with my post-college life, but I'm excited to start it.
5. I'm soooooooo sooooooo sooooooo broke.

But yeh, that's pretty much the rundown. Life is pretty crazy right now: French and Dance are killing me. In the month of January, on top of surviving the normal stressed of life, I have to both learn an entire course worth of French, and organize a full on dance production with acts, hosts, special guests, etc.

Thus that's why I've been a slow blogger lately. But I'm determined not to quit.



I've decided living in NYC after college wouldn't be too bad. After a weekend with the two bestbuds in Manhattan, and from previous experiences visiting there, I have to say I like the vibe of NYC. Plus, all the things I love to do... dance, go out, live beyond my financial means, etc... would be right at my fingertips.

....ps. I bought the sweater. Haha. I had to, even though I couldn't afford it.

Anyway. I've decided I must make some sacrifices next semester, to dig myself out this financial hole.

I hate sacrifices.
I hate filing taxes.
I love tax returns. :)

(Why don't they teach you how to do this in school?)

Why is everything about money?

Though, I guess... I can't imagine it any other way. I def don't want to go back to pre-historic days....

Unless it's like the Flintstones. :)




Haha. PS. If you haven't seen the movie Juno... do so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment