Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home, Sweet Home. :)

So I'm done with my 2nd to last semester, sitting in my newest 'home' in Turkey.

Top 5 things on my mind:

1. I <3 my house. I can post pics later on.. (I no longer own a camera.) But it's a narrow 4-story with a pool, in a newly-renovated neighborhood right on the water. Lol, I'm still getting used to the shower/toilet... lol.. and the washing machines in Turkey are in the bathrooms... odd. But I love it.

2. I think I will be working for Arthur D. Little - Boston Office next year. It was my second choice, and I definitely love everyone there. They are a fun office. Time to figure out cheap living arrangements... with parking.

3. I still need to go Christmas shopping. (We are going to be in Greece from the 22nd to the 25th, and the 21st is my mom's bday, so bah....)

4. I will really miss some people next year. Sigh. Especially in that I continue to make new friendships every semester it seems. I hope I don't lose touch with everyone like I have with most of my High School amigos.

5. I got the new Nano for my flight. It's cool, tiny though. I'm not good with tiny electronics.

ps.

6. Dance, dance, dance, dance.... so much to choreograph... so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment