Saturday, December 5, 2009

Owl City

"I'd like to make myself believe.... that Planet Earth turns... slowly."

So. It's been a while, but I'm gonna give this blog things another shot. I've decided to do it in the form of a top 5 list from now on.

As of December 5, 2009... the Top 5 things on my mind are:

1.


2. I'm a very different person than I used to be. I'm not sure if it's good, or bad. But it's definitely apparent to me, and everyone else who's known me for the past four years.

3. I may be in Boston next year. Sigh. 0_o.

4. I will miss my youth. I keep feeling as though it's almost over.... and it's saddening.

5. Life keeps getting more and more interesting, yet still extremely complicated.


Anyways, I'm going to Turkey for Christmas. Still weird to call 'home', but I'm super excited.

Best,
Jason

2 comments:

  1. I would say that #2 is for the better. Obv I didn't know the old you but you are a great person :) you should be proud of the person you have grown to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Elizabeth said above...you're just growing into the person you want to be. And you'll keep growing. :)

    ReplyDelete