Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

So in that this may be my final blog before the New Year, it may be long. I have this on-going list of things to blog about on my desktop.

But 2009 has honestly been one of the best years of my life.



MmmmHmmmm... Nostalgia.

Anyways, I will try and log on and post my resolutions, as soon as I write them up on Friday. But I'll be in Istanbul from Wednesday-Friday morning.

So in other news:

1.

I finally downloaded Skype. Did you know you can get it on the IPhone? Had I known, I'd have had it for a long time! That's pretty cool! So now I can call people on Skype from Turkey for free anytime I have WiFi.

2.

Christmas in Athens, Greece. It was super awesome.



3.

I finally have YOUTUBE! Thanks to MIT-VPN. So now I have a few things to share with you:





Lastly, the Ke$ha album leaked. It's actually pretty good:



...and finally, Meep?

4.

Over break I have been able to catch up on my daily reading.... of Wikipedia... as well as a few movies :)

Did you know:

-Tazmanian Devils have been placed on the Endangered Species list thanks to a infectious facial cancer? ... INFECTIOUS CANCER.... scary.

-Paranormal Activity. If you haven't seen the movie, watch it. However, what's interesting is the history behind it, and how it became one of the most profitable movies ever.

-My Sister's Keeper. ----> AWESOME MOVIE.

5.

I'm really REALLY looking forward to 2010! I'm hoping it is even better than 2009... but it has a lot to live up to.


Anyways, that's all for now...

I should probably head to bed, instead of watching Naruto on Hulu lol. (Thanks again VPN!) But I just woke up from a long nap. Long story short, I got sick today.. from like bad food from McDonald's and no sleep I believe. To make it worse, we went to the General's house for dinner, where I tried my best not to embarrass my mom by puking all over. Lol. But, I came back and slept til like an hour ago, and feel better.

Anyway, much love and happy holidays!

<3

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment