Monday, January 25, 2010

Blogs Galore...

So I recently was recruited as a blogger for the MIT Diversity site. As of now, my first entry just went up. However, I plan on doing many more creative things with the ones to follow. Or at least, I plan to solicit comments from more undergraduates I know on particular issues at MIT.

One question I have that I want more people to answer is:

1. What is the most effective step/initiative MIT faculty, staff, and/or students have made towards increasing and promoting diversity at MIT?

2. What work is still left to be done? -or- What potential problems prevent these steps/initiatives from being fully effective?

If any of you care about any of these issues, or have anything to comment on - definitely send some comments my way!

You can check out the blog here:
http://diversity.mit.edu/blog/index/339


If I site your comments, I'll definitely let you know when they are posted and give you credit if you'd like me to.

Best,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment