Friday, January 1, 2010

Chopstyx, I love you.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We Skyped the dogsitter to check up on the dogs today.

Chopstyx has been missing for three weeks. For my mom, that's like the babysitter telling you she can't find your child. Furthermore, as of a couple years ago, Choppy is epileptic, and now without his medicine.

My mom immediately started crying.

The sitter says she has posted fliers in mailboxes, shelters, and everywhere. She received some phone calls of people who thought they had seen him, but no luck.

Three weeks.

I'm not really sure how I feel right now. I miss him so much already, but as of now I am in denial that he is actually gone for good.

The rational side of me knows the chances of him showing up are slim. But I can't even imagine home without him... and poor Chyna. For 9 years, they were the dynamic duo.

I don't really even know what to say, except pray for a miracle.

I just want to sleep now.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment