Thursday, January 21, 2010

'My Hero' - The Foo Fighters



Sometimes, I wish life was as epic as RPG games. I think that's why I used to waste soo much time on the Final Fantasy series. (We're talking 100's of hours total.)

Anyways.

Update on my life.

1. I'm semi-failing my New Year's resolutions. Mostly due to dance taking up 4hrs+ a day, and even more on weekends. sigh.

2. IAP is counting down. It'll be sad to see it go. It's always the best month of the academic year for me, by far.

3. Dance is my life right now. I love it. I wish I had discovered it when I was young... so by now I could be like the sickest dancer... but w/evs... instead I played basketball for 14years... and still suck. lol.

4. My mom is in the states picking up Chyna to take her back to Turkey, and I didn't get a chance to fly down to meet her... cus it'd cost so much, and my schedule is ridiculous. :(

5. The MIT dance workshops have been the ish... (hopefully mine is on that level next week.)
















....and thats only a snippet of all the dancing over IAP... lol.. in fact... that's like only 1/8 of all the dancing we've been doing I'd say. lol.

But I <3 it.

I really <3 it.

No comments:

Post a Comment