Sunday, January 31, 2010

'Wait... They don't love you like I love you.....'

Steph Shim... I <3 you for this dance:



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyways, back to the top 5 -

1. Lynne and I's workshop: (There are many other youtube vids of everyone.)




2. STATIC NOYZE on ABDC! For everyone who doesn't know, a few of our friends made it on ABDC! Everyone vote for them on Thursdays! Good luck guys!

3. I applied for my degree yesterday!... 16 weeks left... crazy. o_0... I also filed my taxes for the second time. :D

4. We have our first performance of the term this Saturday for Mocha and Donk at BU. It should be good.... I'm excited.

5. MIT IMPACT!


PS. Everyone come to the Mocha Show on Feb. 14-15th!

Best,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment